- Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
- From the Chrome menu, select More tools, then select Clear browsing data.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click Clear data.
- Click the Library button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser, select History, then select Clear Recent History.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click OK.
Adblock Plus for iOS
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.
Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button.
Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the menu. To delete specific sites, right-click a site from any of these lists and then select Delete. Or, return to a page by selecting any site in the list.
- Click the More menu (...), then select Settings.
- Go to Privacy, Search and Services and under Clear browsing data, click Choose What to Clear.
- Select the time frame and which data you want to clear then click Clear Now.
- Click the "easy set up" icon in far right corner of the page
- Scroll down to Browsing Data
- Choose Clear
- Click > Advanced > Clear history.
- Under Delete the following, selected the time range you want to delete.
- Select the Cached files option.
- Disable all the other options.
- Tap Clear.